Roasted vegetable puff pizzaDifficulty: Easy
Puff pastry pizza is a versatile recipe which can be enjoyed as a great family Sunday brunch.
1 puff pastry sheet
1 large red onion
6 sun-dried tomatoes
1 green bell pepper
4 tbsp mascarpone cheese
1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Olive oil to drizzle and to glaze
3 tbsp pizza sauce (home-made or store bought)
- Place the onions and bell pepper on a tray, lightly drizzle some olive oil and roast for 10 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degree C/300 degree F/Gas mark 6. Grease or line a baking sheet.
- Un-roll your puff pastry sheet and mark out a rectangular border approximately from the edge creating a scored border. Press very gently with a knife or pizza cutter on the surface of the puff pastry so that you don’t cut all the way through.
- Place the puff pastry sheet on the baking sheet and prick inside the pastry leaving the scored border.
- Apply tomato pizza sauce evenly on the sheet leaving the scored border.
- Put the dollops of mascarpone cheese. Top with the roasted vegetables and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Scatter the grated mozzarella cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes until border risen and golden brown
- Serve immediately